Here's what you do...
- Display the logo and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate some other blogs.
- Work through the alphabet writing one word or phrase about yourself or things you like or associate with yourself that begin, A... B... C... All 26 of them.
P: Peas. Nice with steak and chips.
Q: Quantum Physics. I love intelligent men.
R: Random acts of kindness.
S: Steam eReads of Australia. They publish Robert's books and when he's happy he doesn't bother me all the time.
T: Trains. They take you places, and you can eat sandwiches and drink coffee without stopping.
U: Underwear by Agent Provocateur. I like expensive.
V: Von Wolfswinkle. What a banker! For details see Shameless Ambition
W: A win/win situation, aka our marriage (I win whatever).
X: Has to be Xena Bardot. She was Miss August in Shameless Exposure Blonde, big t***. Not as attractive as C, of course...
Y: Yacht. I've told Robert I want one.
Z: A zero sum game, aka our marriage (for every winner, a loser).
So now it is my pleasure to bestow the ABC Award to:
- Isabella Brooke The Arkthwaite stories.
- Annie Oakfield It's a bucket list, a rude one.
- Liz Hurst A girl and her cat write. Yes they do.
- Erica Hayes Urban Fantasy.
- Julie Houston A funny, feelgood writer.